The concept of Unholy Tattoo was born in 2013 with the idea was to bring back a more classic and artistic line of tattooing with an emphasis on quality, original tattoo designs. Our tattoo shop focuses on creating the best one-of-a-kind tattoos. We work with our customers to create personalized pieces that they can wear with pride. No matter what the idea is, our tattoo artists have the skills to make it happen!
We pride ourselves in being the best-rated tattoo studio in Prague. Our customers certainly are what keeps us going and always trying to do our best.
"Awesome effort, very kind people and really beautiful outcome. AND we also had fun. Definitely recommended with five stars 👌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"Darina Macháčková. 19.05.2019
A great place with professional approach amazing artists! I went there for my first tattoo and everybody were soo kind. They explained to me everything before, during and after the tattoo was done. I definitely recommend this place! Helen Scy. 11.04.2019
This was my first tattoo and I am super happy with my experience. Thiago is talented and kind; he made sure to talk me through everything knowing it was my first tattoo. I am thrilled with the result and can't thank Thiago enough. I highly recommend Unholy Tattoo Studio, and highly recommend Thiago as an artist. Amy Crook. 11.09.2017
I immediately fell in love with the studio. The artists are super friendly, funny and their work is just amazing! I love the atmosphere in the studio from the start to the finish. I'll definitely come again! Especially thanks to Marta for the amazing tattoo and great experience! Rosťa Matějka. 04.12.2018
Great location, clean place and staff very responsive to questions. I immediately “clicked” with Knox, she was super flexible, helpful and understanding of what I wanted. We had pretty nice conversations and smile a lot, which created a very comfortable environment. She has great customer service and was very fast, always respectful of my ideas but making suggestions to make it greater. I liked she was open to do a quite clean, neat and simple design. Highly recommended. Cheers from Costa Rica and all the best for you Knox, loved my tattoo :) Gether Linkimer. 09.01.2019
Supercool atmosphere, great artists, very helpful staff. I really can't complain about anything. Everyone was very kind and enthusiastic and I really appreciated their approach to me as a client. If you want to have a piece of art on your skin, go there. Thank you Marta, Thiago and everyone else involved, I had really great experience with my second tattoo and would definitely come again once I decided to get another one. Teris Obrusníková. 03.07.2018
Awesome artists, clean and hygenic Studio, super nice and friendly. You will love this studio. Ma Lene. 15.09.2018
The best tattoo studio in Prague! I have been there twice , and the third time will come soon! 🙌😁🔝Natali Jarovsky. 08.08.2018
It was amazing. I got my first tattoo here and all of the artists are very kind, funny, creative and professional! The store is tidy, but fancy and they're working very clean. Love you!Josie Kind. 25.07.2018
The best tattoo studio in Central Europe. I definitely recommend their services... Thiago is a great artist and all the crew are very nice to their customers and have awesome design ideas. :) Luiz Lyra. 02.05.2018.
Really good service, and great work as well. Lovely atmosphere. Amazing place!! Hårek Hansen Rokne. 04.06.2018
Epic artists and so friendly. Best studio I have ever been too!! Gemma Harmby. 23.07.2017
My experience at Unholy Tattoo was absolutely amazing! Marta was my artist and she welcomed me in and made me feel right at home. The whole staff was amazing during my entire tattoo. I am beyond happy with my tattoo and will definitely be returning from the States to get another one in the future! Cory Eyer. 06.06.2019.
Amazing line work and art. They took their time to take care of our group, and made sure we loved everything. Zahraa Ramadhan. 05.06.2019
- Why should I choose Unholy Tattoo?
- Our studio has the best reviews in Prague and we think that speaks for itself. Why? Because we care about our customers and want to deliver a great tattoo as well as good experience overall.
- How to get to Unholy Tattoo studio?
- Our studio is located in the center of Prague, just a five minute walk from one of the main metro and tram stations in the city, I.P. Pavlova. From there it's just another five minute walk to reach our place of business. You can look us up in Google Maps and see how to get to us.
- How can I pay for my tattoo?
- At the moment we accept cash only, in Euros or Czech crowns. In case you prefer using a card, there is an ATM (Bankomat) next door to our studio.
- What about hygiene and safety in Unholy Tattoo?
- We are approved and controlled regularly by relevant health and safety authorities. All of our artists underwent professional training in safety and hygiene and have obtained a diploma according to EU legislation (which requires more than 300 hours of training). All of our material is disposable, and all our surfaces such as the floor, benches, etc, are washed daily with hospital grade cleaning products (our tattoo beds and stations are, of course, sanitized after each client). All our inks are 100% vegan and hypoallergenic.
- How should I do before for my tattoo session?
- Make sure you are well rested and have had a good night of sleep. Being well hydrated and have eaten recently is also important. Wear some comfortable clothes. Make sure you take a shower before the tattoo and don’t apply any kind of gel or cream in the area which is about to be tattooed. Please don't consume any alcohol or drugs before getting tattooed.
- Will it hurt?
- Depending on the placement and size of your tattoo, the answer to this question can vary a lot. Small tattoos will hurt very little, and tattoo pain is tolerable. But, if you're getting a bigger piece, it can become a bit uncomfortable after two to three hours. This is why we usually try to do a shorter session, so it's more comfortable for our customers. But, if you feel comfortable, we can do longer sessions as well, of course!
- How should I take care of my new tattoo?
- Remove the plastic film after two hours. Try to keep your new tattoo clean. Wash it gently with antibacterial soap or just cold (or room temperature) water 2x or 3x per day and then apply a thin layer of Bepanthen (plus or regular, don’t use the “baby” lotion) 3x a day for 15 days. Do not scratch or pick the scabs. For the first 15 days don't use any other cream or sunscreen lotion on the place which was tattooed. Don't go swimming or to the sauna and don't expose your new tattoo to the sun. Try not to do any physical activity, such as going to the gym for a week. To keep your tattoo looking good for many years, we recommend that you use a high FPS sunscreen lotion when you will be exposed to the sun.
- Why do you require a deposit before booking my appointment? What is your deposit policy?
- At the end of your consultation, we take a deposit to secure your appointment and to start working on your project. The deposit is usually between 1000czk and 2000czk, depending on the complexity of your drawing and it is at your artist’s discretion. All tattoo deposits are non-refundable. For multi-session tattoos, the deposit will be held as payment towards the last session of the tattoo. Deposits cannot be transferred for use by another person. If you arrive for your appointment without proper identification, you will not be tattooed. If you need to reschedule, we require an email at least 72 hours in advance. If you need to reschedule your tattoo, we will move your deposit with your appointment up to two times before it is forfeited. You are allowed to change your design one time and at least seven days before your appointment (as that's when we usually start working on your design). Your deposit will be forfeited if you arrive more than 30 minutes late.
- Can I get tattooed if I'm under 18?
- According to Czech law if you're under 18 you can only get a tattoo with a consent form signed by one of your parents or a legal guardian.
- Do I have to book an appointment?
- For big pieces, it's essential that you contact us before and send us some images or drawings and the approximate size you would like to get so we can discuss it with one of our artists. For smaller pieces, it's best to book before as we get very busy and can't promise that we'll have time to do your tattoo, but we always welcome walk-ins.
Write us a message using the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Click here for our deposit and pricing info.